The Controller is legally obligated by the data protection regulation to comprehensively inform the data subjects.
This statement fulfills the obligation of informing.
Wilder Mind Media
CEO & Owner
Wilder Mind Media
Tel. +358 (0)50 440 5686
photos (at) wildermind.fi
The personal data is processed solely for pre-determined purposes, which are as follows:
- informing about our services
- maintaining customer relations
- supervising the usage of the photo bank.
The lawfulness of processing is based on data subject’s consent, contract execution or legitimate interests of the controller. Personal data is processed only to the extent required to successfully execute Wilder Mind Media services and functions.
Collected groups of data subjects are: newsletter recipients and photo bank registrees.
Collected personal data types are:
- name of the company / organization
- phone number
- e-mail address
- client account’s history information (e.g. contacts with the customer)
- any additional info submitted by the data subject
- possible email / mail prohibition
- additional info submitted by the data subject as background for requesting to register to the photo bank
Data is received from data subjects themselves as they register to a service via a web form, while using the service or participating in an action online requiring the data.
Personal data will not be transferred outside EU / EEA, and personal data will not be disclosed to third parties. Data will be retained as long as customer related activities are valid, data will not ne archived.
The register is protected by infrastructure and access rights. The servers, provided by service provider, are located in EU / EEA area, in a safeguarded and fire protected data center.